Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, July 5, 2013

How?

 
If you cook an entire package of bacon at once, how can you not eat a piece? Can you stop at one?
 
(Bacon was on sale last week ... buy one get one free... I could not resist, and it was perfect timing as I had just come across a recipe for Baked Potato Salad... potato salad with all the fixings of a baked potato... I had to.)

2 comments:

Inner Prop said...

I did make a package of bacon yesterday and only ate one piece.

I have 3 tricks: Make eggs and rolls too, burn them, have several baconvores to eat the rest up while you are making the eggs and rolls.

Spockgirl said...

Ah... no such luck here... Willpower or bacon OD.