Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, January 5, 2014

20 things....

Corn
Korn
Dark Chocolate
Grocery Store Rotisserie BBQ Chicken
Christmas
Cheese
Sunsets
Black leather
Antiques
Water
Metallica
Milk
Melancholy music
Tarnished silver
Old Trunks
Hmmm... this is becoming difficult...
I have to think of 5 more...
Pizza
Steak
Bacon
Roses
Hydrangeas


This completely random post was prompted today by my leftover homemade chicken broth which I turned into a milky corn soup, wherein I reaffirmed that I love corn. May I remind you that I am not the type of person who goes around saying "Ooh... I love this!"... But wait... I didn't used to be that type of person. Apparently, being on Facebook has modified me, as I find myself looking at pretty pictures and posting them saying "Love this..."  What the hell? Anyhoo, I sat down here to write the list  and when it became difficult to complete I decided to just roll with it.  Upon completion, it reminded me of a phone conversation I had at work with a fellow a few weeks ago. In discussing advertising, he asked me point blank "Do you like advertising?"  I kind of hesitated and responded with a "yes, the creative aspect of it"...  When we met later that day in person, I told him that he had caught me off guard with that question. The reason? No one had ever asked me whether or not I liked doing something before. The question is... are these "20 things that I love" or "20 things that I like"?

No comments: