Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, February 19, 2016

Perhaps...

Soooooo... I'm not on Twitter, not even sure how the whole #Hashtag thing works. Late last night, I googled "spockgirl", saw a Twitter account for #spockgirl, and decided to take a looksee. Mixed in with her tweets, there were some directed to her hashtag regarding Spockgirl Musings. As I figured, most "spockgirls" are newbies, younglings, chicks crushing on Zachary Quinto, or those who want to be a female version of Spock. It does make me feel rather old, being none of these. For a brief moment, I entertained the idea of joining Twitter with my own handle, but I don't think I have enough energy to do so. I shall think on it.

No comments: