Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Little did I know...

... when I wrote the caption underneath the header for the blog six years ago... "Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.", how much insight I had into myself and how much truth and impact those words would hold in my future. This can be seen throughout what I have written, once again particularly evidenced by my most recent posts. I scared myself last week, and it had been a while since that had happened, more often in the past fueled by self-inflicted fatigue and sleepless nights. This time it was different. I struggled with the very real possibility that my mind may not recover and that there is no foreseeable future... or any future for that matter.

(Note: And yes, I see the humour in it all...)

No comments: