Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Monday, October 30, 2017

Dear "Blogger"...


I think Blogger should hire someone, because a "bot" "can" make mistakes, to go to, find, and remove to a trash receptacle, and subsequently delete, all the bogus "blogs" out there, making use of the "blogspot.com" addresses. The "I am not a robot." they added for commenting on posts clearly does not help any longer, so the only solution would be having a human to do so. 

Oh.... and the concept of "bots"? I don't really need to have 100 visitors from Russia all because some stupid "bot" saw the word "boobs" somewhere on my blog and chose to link to it. I think that is how it works anyway. End rant. 

(Yes, apparently I do have too much time on my hands at present.)

No comments: